Monday, October 5, 2009

ICC Champions Trophy predictions

So the ICC Champions Trophy is coming to an end with conditions looking a little overcast - hopefully we get a full game of cricket in.

I put some money down on New Zealand to win after they qualified for the semis (at the expense of my pre-tournament picks of Sri Lanka and South Africa!).

Ok my money is down on New Zealand with Ponting to top score for the Aussies and Elliot to deliver the goods for the Black Caps!

Damn - I have just heard that Vettori is out for this final - that's a huge blow!

3 comments:

Jawad said...

Dude you've been way off with your bets this tournament.

Personally, I only watched the extended highlights for the finals. I had no interest at all after Pakistan lost the semis. I thought if Pakistan made the final, there could've been a bit of fight. They could've brought a huge crowd in as well. Too bad, they lost. Yes, there has been alot of talk of match fixing and as the Pakistani MP puts it, there might have alot of "hanky panky" going on in the semis. ahaha

Anyway, it would've been nice to see NZ win for a change but not for a sec, did i think, they would win against the Australians. Watson was reallly good and Ponting was stellar in the semis. This team KNOWS HOW TO WIN and that was the difference between them and the rest of the bunch that showed up to play ball in this tournament.

vinoth said...

Champions League T20 live streaming, Champions League T20 live Sopcast Link

Champions League T20 live streaming, Champions League T20 live Sopcast

Champions League T20 live video, Champions League T20 online video

Marc said...

You're telling me! My wallet is somewhat lighter although Ponting was good for me on a couple of occasions!