Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Swallow my words

I thought I had posted a blog entry after the last day of the first test between SA and England but for some reason I can't see it here so let me just make sure that I am on the record in saying I was wrong.

After the first day of test cricket I described the performance as "uninspired" complaining that the game was going nowhere fast. I won't lie I had even switched off while Jonathan Trott and KP were chugging along.

I even said some rather derogatory things about the quality of our bowling line-up and not being able to take 20 wickets.

Won't lie I was absolutely stunned to suddenly see how close we came to winning the match.

The second match is likely to be a goodie... Looking forward to it now that the appetite has been wet.

No comments: