Saturday, November 8, 2008

SA vs. Bangladesh - 2nd ODI

Sports Trader makes it's predictions for the second South Africa vs. Bangladesh One Day International to be played at Willomore Park in Benoni this morning....

Despite the spirited performance of the Bangladeshi's in the Twenty/20 game as well as the first ODI, we're not giving any consideration to the fact that they will win a fixture. (Rain permitting we get a result)

For this reason, we need to look at the individual player performances from a betting perspective.

Top Batsman odds offered by Worlds Sports Betting:
South Africa
JH Kallis - 33/10
GC Smith - 33/10
HM Amla - 7/2
AB De Villers - 4/1
JL Ontong - 5/1
JP Duminy - 5/1

Bangladesh
M Ashraful - 3/1
T Iqbal - 7/2
MJ Siddique - 5/1
I Kayes - 6/1
S Hasan - 6/1

On the Bangladesh side, we don't think you can look beyond Ashraful, he's been in great form and has very little respect for the SA bowlers at present.

We're backing Duminy at 5/1 as the top batter from the SA side.

Carrying that forward, we're looking at JP Duminy (16/1) to win the man of the match award as well....

1 comment:

wildkiwi23 said...

Hi there,

Just come across your site when I was searching for other cricket blogs on Google. Your site is one I would definetly consider to having a high standard, I can say I would definetly be reading it from time to time!

I also have a cricket site of my own I would highly recommend you having a look at. It is called "Cricket, the Brilliant Game" and the web address for it is www.whoplayscricket.com. If you are also interested in doing a link exchange with me feel free to email your site's details to my email at whoplayscricket@gmail.com, and when you add my site please use the following details:

Site Name: Cricket, the Brilliant Game!

Web Address: www.whoplayscricket.com

Also email me when you have added me so I can add your site on mine promptly.

Cheers!

Rob

www.whoplayscricket.com