Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hhhhmmmm

No Australia, No England and No India in the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup.... That's a bit of a surprise there....

England I didn't expect to get there but India have surprised me - thought they were going to put in a more consistent showing....

As I posted a couple of weeks back I put money down on SA, New Zealand, the West Indies and Bangladesh to win the tournament.... Three out of the four semi-finalists is not too bad.

Again good quality spinners have shone in the tournament.... Not quite the IPL but it's great when you're winning!

2 comments:

Krish said...

New Zealand haven't qualified yet - they have to win today. Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Marc said...

Hahaha Krish you are 100% correct... I thought they had the beating of Sri Lanka and then chucked it away.

Damn!