Sunday, April 5, 2009

Odd

Geez - 131 all out at Centurion Park.... That's unusual for what is arguably the top batting strip in the country.

I have to admit that I was house-hunting and watching hockey today so I didn't watch the game so I'd be intrigued to hear thoughts and views on the game.

How good is it to see Wayne Parnell getting 4 wickets - I think this guy has a great future in SA cricket - we must just make sure he is managed properly.

Scores are level... Check out The Baggy Green to hear what the Aussies have to say on the result.

3 comments:

Jawad said...

Inconsistency has been the term for both teams so far. Anyway, SA looked like a completely different team. You were talking about the left armer in your last post and he did a great job with the bowl. His line and length was spot on. Steyn was brilliant, he has been consistent through both back to back series.

Marc said...

Yup - hot and cold maybe a sign that the tour is starting to get a little long in the tooth

Jawad said...

I'm telling you marc, i'm really getting tired of these two teams. they've been at it for a while. Ponting looks baked!