Friday, March 20, 2009

What were they thinking?!

I don't mean to be too nasty - especially when the oke is gifting us runs galore - but seriously what were the Aussies thinking with bringing Bryce Mcgain over to SA?

I've just done a Google search on Mcgain's name and I see that a lot of cricket boards are buzzing with his name and his atrocious bowling performances in SA.

Hahahahaha I see there are lots of comparisons between him and Mick Lewis who got taken to pieces by Herschelle Gibbs in his ODI debut...

2 comments:

Ian said...

Hey Marc.

Yeah, he is a good bowler. Apparently the Proteas stated they were going to attack him as early as possible in the innings. Was bloody destructive stuff yesterday. He wouldn't have played had Marcus North been fine, but in total honesty Nathan Hauritz would have been my first callup, but having said all this I thought Bryce would have performed better. Those figures are something!

Anonymous said...

Yeah its gotta suck to get carted around like this... Aussies continue the search for a spinner to replace Warne and Macgill